Communication within the team is the focus of this event! Participants must work together to collect parts, build, and decorate stuffed animals. At the end of the event, the completed stuffed animals are donated to First Responders who are brought in to accept the donation.
The animals have escaped the zoo! The zoo crew teams must use all their powers of communication to unlock the mystery of how to fix the zoo’s problem. When the key is found, they will collect and assemble a costumed menagerie of stuffed animals. At the conclusion of the event, local “First Responders” will accept the donation and explain how the huggable toys will be used to calm children during emergencies. This exciting, challenging, and rewarding program has an emotional impact that will never be forgotten.
This Quality Team Building event focuses on working together as community service to traumatized children through this exciting, fun-filled event. Your team will tap into the strengths and skills of group diversity, improve inter-team communications, and gain or build on essential life and business skills. Teammates realize that individuals and departments can accomplish much more when they work together, than when they work independently, and they will recognize how to deliver more powerful messages.
“I learned better communication skills to use with my team.” – Stuart Leventhal, NPD Group
“This is an excellent program and it was very well presented. I got more than I expected from Rick compared to other trainings I have attended.” – Bob McDaniel, Welbro Building Company
Who is this Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Existing teams, cross-functional teams, or mixed group of individuals
- Anyone who wants to increase their Creative Thinking and Collaboration Skills
- A group that needs to broaden their support team
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect?
- Community service! Helping children in traumatic situations
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- Interactive & Creative challenges that build Trust and Relationships
- Energetic, Challenging Problem Solving
- A Big Morale Boost for your team!
- A chance to identify qualities and strengths in other team members
Who Coordinates with the Charity?
We do ALL the leg work for you, handling all the aspects of coordination with the charity organization. Our goal is to provide you with the best all around experience, and allow you to simply learn and enjoy the event, not worry about the details. Our highly qualified staff will coordinate a representative from the charity organization to arrive at the conclusion of the event, to speak briefly about the work they do and how the donation will benefit them. Your team will have the opportunity to speak with the representative, and the recipients of the donation, in some cases, following the event. This extra personal touch adds an emotional element to charity team building, by giving back to others in need.
Other Charity Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Charity Team Building programs.
- PAWS-itive Pack Mentality: Approximately 5 million companion animals enter animal shelters each year, and approximately 3 million are euthanized. This team building event is a fast, action-packed event that results in a local animal shelter’s needs being met.
- Stock the Shelves: Teams learn to effectively negotiate with team members, tap into the diversity of groups, and collaborate in this dynamic team building event. Teams are challenged to work together and maximize their effectiveness through negotiation. Food supplies are donated to a local food bank, benefiting the community.