This Scavenger Hunt Event is an excellent option to revitalize the energy at any corporate event! This one to two hour teamwork quest precedes a fun, free day at a local theme park. Reduced admission is arranged with the theme park for your entire team and family members.
This isn’t your normal scavenger hunt! This custom race coordinates creativity, puzzles, and challenges is a high tech adventure. The Rangers are set loose on the park, and spend part of the morning on the Quest. Depending on your specific needs, we custom design clues that will be available on smart phones, with clues, puzzles, and images to assist the Rangers on their course. Following each challenge, the teams submit their entries electronically before dashing off to the next one. When the Quest is completed and submitted, the participants and their families are “on their own to enjoy the park” for the remainder of the day. A light-hearted and usually hilarious debrief, including the submitted photos and videos is held later in the day back at the hotel. The scores are tallied, and the winning team is announced! If the Charity Option has been selected, a check will be presented to the organization’s representative following the event.
Since we custom design each team building event ideas, you are in control! For all of our events, we want to ensure not only that the participants are having FUN, but that they are also LEARNING, and leaving the event with information and skills they can take back to their lives and workplaces to benefit them for years to come. We will accomplish your goals and guarantee you a solid return on investment.Engage your creativity, your communication skills, and your bodies on a great adventure through a fantastic theme park. Enjoy your day at a theme park of your choice, solving fun puzzles and clues with family involvement. Your team gains or builds on essential life and business skills. There is a reduced admission to the park in most cases and you get a custom DVD with your groups highlights to relive the fun!
“This event was amazing! It gave me a higher confidence in my coworkers” -Jack, Welbro Corp
“Truly inspiring. I definitely gained a better understanding of my teams capabilities.” – Rick, ALCOA
Who is this Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 500+
- Out of Towners
- Family groups
- Those looking for something new and unique in their next team building event
- Any group that can benefit from advancing their creative thinking and collaboration skills
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- Interactive & Creative
- Challenging Problem Solving
- A chance to work together more efficiently and have a great time doing it
Making it Philanthropic
Add a charitable twist on your event by including a monetary donation to a local charity organization. Donations can be given to the organization of your choice. Some ideas to consider are local children’s’ hospitals, homeless shelters, food banks, animal shelters, or military families. We will be more than happy to help you with your decision making, and set up the attendance of a representative from the organization to speak at your event and accept your donation in person.
Other Outdoor Activity Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Charity Team Building programs.
- Esprit de Corps: This event is not your average scavenger hunt! Esprit de Corps is a quest for people to connect while completing a challenging and educational quest. As groups race to the finish, participants learn to rely on teammates and creatively solve problems.
- Eco-Quest This event is customized based on the time of year and season to benefit the environment in a variety of ways, such as planting seat oats to protect sand dunes, or counting endangered birds. While taking on an ecologically friendly project, people learn to connect and learn to work together for the environment.