“If you’re not having FUN at work, you’re not doing it right!” This team building event focuses on teaching participants to make their workplace fun, challenging, and rewarding. Take an in-depth look at your team and discover methods to enhance your team dynamics while keeping it FUN!
Happy employees are critical for an organization’s success. Good morale decreases employee turnover and increases profitability and productivity. Team building fun helps make your workplace fun, challenging, and rewarding for everyone. Team FUN-damentals will help you create an exhilarating and supportive work environment.
Exercises are designed to help participants understand themselves and how they can ignite their energy level. We study key principles for positively influencing teams and changing the dynamics of the workplace. This program is designed to push your team into high gear, by increasing their ability to communicate, negotiate, and think outside the box. This event is all about FUN, FUN, FUN! Your team will learn more about themselves and their teammates, and leave with a better understanding of enthusiasm and how it affects others. Employees will learn how and why its important to bring a positive attitude, and they will learn to surprise people with kindness as they gain or build on essential life and business skills.
“Best working seminar I have ever attended! Tremendous benefit from skills learned, especially with different people.” – William Wood, Allstate Insurance
Who is this Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Those looking for something new and unique in their next team building event
- Any group that can benefit from advancing their Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Teams looking to grow their Productivity
- A group that needs to broaden their support team while having FUN!
- Suitable for all activity levels
What Should We Expect?
- Fun, Fast-Paced Excitement
- Lots of Laughter!
- Interactive & Creative challenges that build Trust and Relationships
- Challenging Problem Solving
- More Laughter!
Making it Philanthropic
Add a charitable twist on your event by including a monetary donation to a local charity organization. Donations can be given to the organization of your choice. Some ideas to consider are local children’s’ hospitals, homeless shelters, food banks, animal shelters, or military families. We will be more than happy to help you with your decision making, and set up the attendance of a representative from the organization to speak at your event and accept your donation in person.
Other Indoor Activity Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Indoor Team Building programs.
- Improv(e) Team Dynamics Improv(e) Comedy will amaze you by what it can accomplish! When goals are clear, energies are focused, and all parties are committed to the task at hand, the possibilities are endless.
- Team Spirits Let’s be honest – sometimes you just want to have fun! This event uses liquors – not for drinking, but to illustrate the multiple layers required to construct genuine team spirit in the workplace. This team building event is truly one of a kind!