The number of children attending school without proper supplies is distressing, and teachers are often paying for the difference out of their own paychecks. Your company can S.O.S. (Support our Students) in this fun event, which provides a local school with exactly the supplies or equipment they need to help the students succeed. S.O.S. is the international Morse Code distress signal. And the number of children attending school without proper supplies is distressing.
Your company can S.O.S. (Support our Students) in this fun event, which benefits a local school with exactly the supplies or equipment needed to ensure the students success. A national database allows us to customize your teams quest to meet specific needs identified by local teachers. Depending on the season and location, we can create an experience for your employees indoors or out and about. Depending on the design, electronic tools may be used to take photos and videos, as well as upload their solutions to the Quest.
SOS helps meet an important local need, while allowing participants to Learn to rely upon teammates for expertise and support. Teams are encouraged to recognize the downfalls of working independently from each other, and the benefits of large scale cooperation. Your group will gain or build on essential life and business skills.
“I enjoyed the whole workshop and especially the hands-on activities. I feel like we all learned a lot about each other and had a great time doing it!” – Louise Clark, Altec
Who is this Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Those looking to help the Local Community
- Groups that can benefit from advancing their communication & negotiation skills
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- Opportunity to gain essential personal and professional skills
- Interactive & Creative Engagement
- Challenging Problem Solving
- A chance to identify qualities and strengths in other team members
Who Coordinates with the Charity?
We do ALL the leg work for you, handling all the aspects of coordination with the charity organization. Our goal is to provide you with the best all around experience, and allow you to simply learn and enjoy the event, not worry about the details. Our highly qualified staff will coordinate a representative from the charity organization to arrive at the conclusion of the event, to speak briefly about the work they do and how the donation will benefit them. Your team will have the opportunity to speak with the representative, and the recipients of the donation, in some cases, following the event. This extra personal touch adds an emotional element to charity team building, by giving back to others in need.
Other Charity Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Charity Team Building programs.
- PAWS-itive Pack Mentality: Approximately 5 million companion animals enter animal shelters each year, and approximately 3 million are euthanized. This team building event is a fast, action-packed event that results in a local animal shelter’s needs being met.
- Zoo Crew: Communication within the team is the focus of this event. Participants must work together to collect parts, build, and decorate stuffed animals. At the end of the event, the completed stuffed animals are donated to First Responders who are brought in to accept the donation.