Take your team from Ordinary to Extraordinary! Do you need a little humor to illustrate the importance of team building skills? This classroom team building program uses comedic “bad boss” videos to teach participants 5 key team building principles.
Each participant receives the book, “Squish Creativity Like a Bug, OR Take Your Team From Ordinary to Extraordinary.” This classroom-style program uses humor to teach team building principles. Participants join ‘Steele Steadiman’, the irreverent and humorous character from the book, on an outrageous video journey through ten tips to becoming a Strong Boss. Equal time is given to exploring five key team building principles for taking a team from Ordinary to Extraordinary.
This event will help your employees realize the important role creativity plays in teams, how fear destroys employee confidence, the value of acknowledging team members, the significance of asking other people’s opinions, and how to be a “macro” manager in teams. Your team will also gain or build on essential life and business skills in this unique and exciting event.
“The inventiveness and sense of humor…show how to make creativity unsquishable” – Steven Cohen, Author, Negotiation Skills for Managers
“Brilliant and funny testament to the power of creativity.” – Dr. John Curtis, Author, The Business of Love
Who is this Event For?
- Existing teams, cross-functional teams, or mixed group of individuals
- Those looking for team leadership development in a fun and entertaining way
- Teams that want educational content with lots of humor and key points
- Suitable for all activity levels
What Should We Expect?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- Laughter and Learning!
- An opportunity to gain essential team leadership skills
- Interactive and Creative
- Hilarious and Thought Provoking experience
The droll humor in the video pokes fun at managers who lead their team by poor example, micromanaging every project, and generally being clueless. Primarily through discussion of real life experiences class members learn the inherent problems with each of Steele’s tips. Participants then learn five key team building principles. Through individual work and classroom discussion, each member of the class develops a plan to implement these principles in their workplace. This hilarious and educational event will help you better lead your team to success!
Other Indoor Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Indoor Team Building programs.
- Team Spirits: Let’s be honest – sometimes you just want to have fun! This event uses liqueurs – not for drinking, but to illustrate the multiple layers required to construct genuine team spirit in the workplace. This team building event is truly one of a kind!
- Improv(e) Team Dynamics will amaze you with what it can accomplish! Lecture? No Way! Let’s Play! Improv comedy is used to help bring laughter and education to your team. When the goal is clear, energies are focused, and all parties are committed to the task at hand, the possibilities are limitless.