Approximately 5 million companion animals enter animal shelters each year, and approximately 3 million are euthanized. This team building event is a fast, action-packed event that results in a local animal shelter’s needs being met.
Millions of animals end up in one of over 5,000 shelters nationwide each year. Many of these facilities need help with caring for our furry family members between homes. Your company can help these animals in this fun event, which benefits a local animal shelter with exactly the needed supplies or equipment needed. The event can take place in any city, any season and any location. We create an experience for your employees indoors or out and about. As they solve problems together, they learn about their individual team dynamics. Creativity and thinking outside of the box is highly encouraged!
This animal shelter team building places emphasis on helping meet an important local need, while learning to rely upon teammates for expertise and support. Resolving complex problems creatively and collaboratively is required and the event encourages your team to recognize the downfalls of working independently from each other. Your group gains and builds on essential life and business skills.
“Great workshop! I never expected the energy and enthusiasm that permeated the entire course.” – Jeff Jones, Microsoft
Who is this Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 500+
- Those looking for something new and unique in their next team building event
- Any group that can benefit from advancing their communication and negotiation skills
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- An opportunity to gain essential skills and knowledge that will benefit your group both personally and professionally
- Energetic, Challenging Problem Solving
- A chance to work together more efficiently and have a great time doing it
Who Coordinates with the Charity?
We do ALL the leg work for you, handling all the aspects of coordination with the charity organization. The animal shelter team building provides you with the best all around experience, and allow you to simply learn and enjoy the event, not worry about the details. Our highly qualified staff will coordinate a representative from the charity organization to arrive at the conclusion of the event, to speak briefly about the work they do and how the donation will benefit them. Your team will have the opportunity to speak with the representative, and the recipients of the donation, in some cases, following the event. This extra personal touch adds an emotional element to charity team building, by giving back to others in need.
Other Charity Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Charity Team Building programs.
- Support Our Students: The number of children attending school without proper supplies is distressing. Your company can S.O.S. (Support our Students) in this fun event, which provides a local school with exactly the supplies or equipment they need to help the students succeed.
- Give a Hand: There is a common misconception that homelessness is an issue that only pertains to single men and women; but in reality thousands of families a year will experience homelessness. Help provide food, supplies, or a monetary donation to your local homeless shelter in this heartfelt charity team building event.