Looking for a Team Building Scavenger Hunt? You’ve come to the right place! This event is not your average scavenger or treasure hunt! Esprit de Corps is a high tech quest for people to connect, while completing a challenging quest. Using a smartphone app, the groups race to finish and learn to rely on teammates and creatively solve problems. Esprit de Corps means, A common spirit of camaraderie, enthusiasm, and devotion to a cause among the members of a group. The Esprit de Corps event is a quest for people to connect and build on the premise that a wealth of untapped resources is available within the team.
This Quality Team Building event ensures your employees have an enjoyable day out and about at the location of your choice. While playing on a smartphone app, they learn to rely upon teammates for expertise and support, solve complex puzzles and problems collaboratively, and gain or build on essential life and business skills. In addition, we will design a custom DVD with your groups highlights to relive the fun!
“This was the best training I ever participated in. I know that sounds ‘over the top,’ but its true! – Jen Mein, University of Minnesota
Who is this Scavenger Hunt Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 500+
- Those looking for something new and unique in their next team building event
- Local groups or visitors
- Out of towners
- Locals who want to get out and about
- Anyone who wants to increase their Creative Thinking and Collaboration Skills
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect from the Treasure Hunt?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- An opportunity to gain essential skills and knowledge that will benefit your group both personally and professionally
- Energetic, Challenging Problem Solving
- A chance to work together more efficiently and have a great time doing it!
Making it Philanthropic
Add a charitable twist on your event by including a monetary donation to a local charity organization. Donations can be given to the organization of your choice. Some ideas to consider are local children’s’ hospitals, homeless shelters, food banks, animal shelters, or military families. We will be more than happy to help you with your decision making, and set up the attendance of a representative from the organization to speak at your event and accept your donation in person.
Other Outdoor Activity Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Outdoor Team Building programs
- Bonding at the Beach: Enjoy the beauty of the beach or a park in this fun-filled team building adventure! This event is designed to help build strong team bonds and a sense of team accomplishment, all while having fun in the great outdoors.
- Theme Park Rangers: This is an excellent event to revitalize the energy at any corporate event. This one to two hour teamwork quest precedes a fun day at a local theme park. Reduced admission is arranged with the theme park for your entire team and family members.