This Environmental Team Building Activity is is customized based on the time of the year and season to benefit the environment in a variety of ways, such as planting sea oats to protect sand dunes, or counting endangered birds. While taking on an ecologically friendly project, people connect and learn to work together for the environment. This event is “Green” team building at its best! While taking on a ecologically friendly project, your group will connect, and build on the untapped resources available within each team. We custom design each event to meet local environmental needs, suitable to your group’s physical capabilities. This dynamic and one-of-a-kind experience will benefit your team and the local environment now and in the future.
This corporate team building event emphasizes learning to rely upon teammates for expertise and support, while helping to solve complex environmental problems. It also encourages your team to recognize the downfalls of working independently from each other, and the benefits of large scale cooperation. This program helps participants gain or build on essential life and business skills.
“We learned many techniques to increase the effectiveness of team communication and increase positive contribution. I would highly recommend this event.” – Y. Zhamp, Wells Fargo
Who is this Green Team Building Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Local groups or out-of-towners
- Those looking to give back by helping the environment
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect From this Environmental Event?
- Lots of silliness, laughter, and fun!
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- A beautiful day outdoors, giving back to the environment
- Interactive & Creative Problem Solving
Making it Philanthropic
Add a charitable twist on your event by including a monetary donation to a local charity organization. Donations can be given to the organization of your choice. This donation (included in the tuition) is usually coordinated with the work your group has accomplished. We will be more than happy to help you with your decision making, and set up the attendance of a representative from the organization to speak at your event and accept your donation in person.
Other Outdoor Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Outdoor Team Building programs
- Esprit de Corps is not your average scavenger or treasure hunt! Esprit de Corps is an easily customizable event designed for people to connect, while completing a challenging quest. As the groups race to the finish, participants lean to rely on teammates and creatively solve problems.
- Bonding at the Beach allows your group to enjoy the beauty of the beach, lake, or river in this fun-filled team building adventure! The event is designed to help build strong team bonds and a sense of team accomplishment, all while having a blast in the great outdoors.