In this Children’s Hospital Charity Event, teams learn to effectively negotiate with team members, both internally and externally, while building dollhouses for a kid’s charity. At the conclusion of this engaging and innovative event, the completed dollhouses are donated to a local hospital or home for displaced and needy children.
“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” -Alexander Graham Bell. Teams constantly face change. Opportunities come and go. Ideas rise and fall. Sometimes teams get stuck looking at the “closed door,” by refusing to modify their position. This Children’s Hospital Charity Event presents multiple situations to the participants where negotiation is the key that unlocks the door to the potential outside the walls they have built around themselves. This corporate team building program is designed to push your team into high gear, by increasing their ability to communicate, negotiate, and think outside the box.
“Wonderful! Our team received the tools that we needed to work more effectively together. Thank you, Quality Team Building!.” – Sue Narum, First Dakota Title
Who is this Charity Team Building Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Those looking for something new and unique in their next team building event
- Anyone who can benefit from advancing their communication and negotiation skills
- Suitable for all activity levels
- Philanthropic Team Building
What Should We Expect from this Charity Event?
- Fun, Fast Paced Excitement
- An opportunity to gain essential skills and knowledge that will benefit your group both personally and professionally
- Interactive & Creative challenges
- A charitable event that will be remembered
- Challenging Problem Solving
Who Coordinates with the Charity for the Dollhouses?
We do ALL the leg work for you, handling all the aspects of coordination with the charity organization. Our goal is to provide you with the best all around experience, and allow you to simply learn and enjoy the event, not worry about the details. Our highly qualified staff will coordinate a representative from the charity organization to arrive at the conclusion of the event, to speak briefly about the work they do and how the donation will benefit them. Your team will have the opportunity to speak with the representative, and the recipients of the donation, in some cases, following the event. This extra personal touch adds an emotional element to charity team building, by giving back to others in need.
Other Charity Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Charity Team Building programs
- Zoo Crew: Communication within the team is the focus of this event! Participants must work together to collect parts, build, and decorate stuffed animals. At the end of the event, the completed stuffed animals are donated to First Responders who are brought in to accept the donation.
- Stock the Shelves: Teams learn to effectively negotiate with team members and tap into the diversity of groups and collaborate in this dynamic team building event. Teams are challenged to work together and maximize their effectiveness through negotiation. Food supplies are given to a local food bank, benefiting the community.