This unique, exciting, and philanthropic charity team building event requires participants to use collaboration to achieve the goal of building new bikes. At the conclusion of the event, local needy children will arrive to meet your team and collect the new bicycles. It is an event and an experience that will never be forgotten!
This event encourages your team to learn to tap into strengths and skills of group diversity, learn to rely upon teammates for expertise and support, solve complex puzzles and problems collaboratively, and gain or build on essential life and business skills. This event will help your employees realize that individuals and departments can accomplish much more when they work together, than when they work independently, and will encourage individuals to reach out of their silo.
“Everyone LOVED the event. In fact, we asked them to rank what they liked best about the conference, and your event was #1!” – Lissa Salvatierra, Alma Lasers
Who is this Bicycle Event For?
- Groups of 10 to 1000+
- Existing teams, cross-functional teams, or mixed group of individuals
- Anyone who wants to increase their Creative Thinking and Collaboration Skills
- A group that needs to broaden their support team while having FUN!
- Suitable for all activity levels
- A team who wants to learn and grow through Charity Team Building
What Should We Expect from this Bike Event?
- Fun, Fast-Paced Excitement
- Interactive & Creative challenges that build Trust and Relationships
- Planning & Accountability
- Energetic, Challenging Problem Solving
- A Big Morale Boost for your team!
- A chance to identify qualities and strengths in other team members
- The best team building event you’ve ever experienced!
Who Coordinates with the Charity for Accepting the Bicycles?
We do ALL the leg work for you, handling all the aspects of coordination with the charity organization. Our goal is to provide you with the best all around experience, and allow you to simply learn and enjoy the event, not worry about the details. Our highly qualified staff will coordinate a representative from the charity organization to arrive at the conclusion of the event, to speak briefly about the work they do and how the donation will benefit them. Your team will have the opportunity to speak with the representative, and the recipients of the donation, in some cases, following the event. This extra personal touch adds an emotional element to charity team building, by giving back to others in need.
Other Bicycle Team Building Options
If your team has a specific charitable direction or you are looking for something new and different, then we want you to have options. Because we want our clients to have many choices, here are two more Bicycle Team Building programs.
- Helping America’s Heroes is the patriotic twist on the traditional Bicycle Team Building, with the bikes going to local military children. This fast, energetic, and patriotic training event produces excitement and the warm feelings at the end that will be remember and talked about for years.
- Cavalcade of Cycles is a truly unique charity event. In this version of Bicycle Team Building, your team will not only assemble the children’s bicycles, but also to decorate them to best reflect the event theme, which can be connected to the conference, corporate goals, or seasonal. The bikes will then be part of a parade, which will be ‘broadcast’ with colorful commentary.